Can BodyTalk Help Me?
As a BodyTalk practitioner, I specialize in working one-on-one with women, men, children, and infants. Often I work with people:
- People who are either looking for or are open to a holistic approach to healing. Often these are people who may not have found relief with other conventional treatments and are ready to try a healing energy approach.
- People actively involved in a personal healing and growth process who want to work with their physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects in the context of the healing process.
BodyTalk can be useful in a number of situations i) it can be used to address specific diseases and disorders, ii) it can be used as a means of maintenance and prevention to keep the body in good health, and iii) it can be used to complement other treatment modalities. You are likely to be successful working with me if: – you want to learn more about how your body works – you are tired of feeling sick and are ready for a change – you want to be an active partner in your health care – you are interested in a more optimal level of health then you are currently experiencing.
What can BodyTalk help with?
This simple, safe and effective method is non-invasive and has been known to help with numerous symptoms, illnesses and diseases including those in the areas of:
- Allergies and Intollerances
- Back Pain and Neck pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Digestive Disorders
- Emotional Disorders and phobias
- Endocrine Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Migraines and Headaches
- Recovery after injuries
- Stress and Anxiety
- Viruses and Infections
- Fears and Phobias
- Children’s challenges and disorders
- Hormonal Disorders
And these are just a few examples. It should also be noted that : BodyTalk does not prescribe any medications, nor does it diagnose. It can be used as a stand-alone system and also be integrated with any other modality in health and preventative care. Tap into your body’s natural ability to heal itself with a BodyTalk session.
If there is something not on this list please contact Heidi for information on your health issue.